Internal Audit and Risk Assurance
Businesses are being impacted through much greater expense by financial, economic, environmental, technological, political and social factors and need to navigate those changes to stay afloat. With change comes risk and it is harder to be prepared for every eventuality.
By managing risk, internal control and governance successfully, businesses not only survive, they are able to enhance their strategies and operations, take advantage of opportunities, using risk as a driver rather than a deterrent.
Working with us, you will be able to establish an internal audit service that delivers not just assurance to the Board through the Audit Committee, but adds value to the entire organisation.
- Identification of threats to your business
- Prioritization of risks according to your objectives
- Recommendation of strategies to minimize your risk
- Risk mapping
- Regular monitoring of risk
- Set-up or re-organisation of the Internal Audit function in accordance with the applicable legal and institutional requirements and the International Internal Audit Standards
- Design and implementation of the Internal Audit plan with testing of controls
- Review and evaluation of internal control systems
- Training on Internal Audit reporting for internal auditors
- Theoretical and practical training of internal auditors