How are we different?
We understand and appreciate the needs of businesses and act in a flexible manner to ensure minimum operational disruption during audits.
Our professional staff to partner ratio is lower than our major competitors', enabling more time for partners to be actively involved in the audit.
We can work with management in planning appropriate control procedures for their business. We use risk-mapping tools to identify the critical operational processes and associated risks to assist management with its corporate governance responsibilities.
We work alongside our technical team to ensure the early resolution of any issues.
- Statutory audits of corporate financial statements (Greek GAAP / IFRS)
- Statutory audits of consolidated financial statements (Greek GAAP / IFRS)
- Audit or review of information packages prepared for consolidation purposes
- Annual report compliance audits
- Audits for Initial Public Offerings to the Athens Stock Exchange