BDO Horizons 2018 - Issue 3
22 August 2018
Each quarter BDO’s Mergers & Acquisitions team analyses global deal activity across a number of regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving - and where it appears to be heading.
Issue 3 of 2018 includes:
- Global view – Global political uncertainty delays M&A deals
- Special feature – Malaysia: Change of government signals new horizons
- North America – M&A activity continues to lag despite positive economic signs
- UK & Ireland - Strong deal activity recorded in a buoyant market
- Renewables - Investment rebounds and storage technologies look set to drive future M&A activity
- Real Estate - Global slowdown in activity amid economic and political tensions.
- Retail - Investors eye opportunities as sector faces testing times.